As a Totara Learning Management System Platinum partner, we can provide you with a cost effective and powerful way to manage learning in your organisation.
We have successfully implemented the Totara LMS in both large and small organisations and believe it provides the best combination of Power, Value and Ease of implementation available.
Totara is open source so you pay only for configuration, installation, hosting and support not the underlying software. Your annual subscription gives access to security patches, product updates as well as product support.
Benefits of Totara LMS
Totara LMS enables you to deliver learning effectively through individual learning plans which reflect your employeesâ€™ roles, training needs and objectives. Totara provides a functionally rich learning platform which can be implemented quickly and at a fraction of the cost of proprietary solutions.
The initial cost of implementing Totara will be a real investment, delivering savings and efficiencies over many years including:
- Time saved by your administrators
- Reduced effort in compiling reports and easy creation of custom reports
- Easily edited and uploaded content
- Cost effective integration with your existing systems such as Oracle and SAP
- Scalable â€“ Many Totara implementations have more than 100,000 users
- Mandatory courses can be targeted at those who need them, when they need them
- Managers can run reports to see how their own team is progressing
- Use on the move with Totara mobile
- Open badges and certification drive completion rates and motivate learners.
To find out more about Totara LMS key features, functionality and sector related guides you canÂ view their guides here.
We are all responsible for managing risk. Why not capitalise on your eLearning journey and explore how we can save you time and money mitigating business risks within your organisation
At Engage in Learning we have recently created a risk management tool (ALaRMS) which integrates with the Totara Learning Management System allowing learners to complete, and managers to track, completion of risk assessments in conjunction with taking Health and Safety or Compliance Courses. The system automatically notifies administrators of severe risk using a traffic light system to highlight areas of risk to administrators.
Totara can be set up with single sign-on and integration into your corporate systems.