Explore the role of performance management in developing a motivated, high-performance workforce and know what you can and can’t expect to achieve.
This online managing performance course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and equips delegates with a practical understanding of the role effectively managing performance has in developing a motivated, high-performance workforce. Learners are able to plan how to use a management cycle to develop, support and engage your employees as well as meeting your individual, organisational and customer goals.
Sections of the course include:
- Performance Management in Action – Effectively managing staff performance affects just about every aspect of someone’s working life. A series of vignettes show you how and lead to a definition of performance management.
- A Performance Management Model – Explore a model for understanding and implementing an effective management process and see how it benefits everyone in an organisation.
- Improving Capability – Learn to differentiate what you can and can’t change about an individual so you can focus your time and effort on making real improvements.
- Creating the conditions – What you learn when you practice performance management feeds back into your own skills and performance and helps you create the conditions for excellent performance.
- Learn how to use performance management cycle
- Learn how to develop a high performance workforce
- Understand the key concepts of performance management
- Understand the role performance management plays in motivation, engagement and high performance
- Map a performance management cycle, identifying the aims and significance of each element
- Match the cycle to individual and organisational goals to improve customer service and satisfaction ratings