See how to use the GROW model to maintain momentum through the coaching process. Understand how to overcome limiting beliefs and acknowledge success.
The GROW model is a framework you can use to plan and conduct a coaching relationship. This course will help get you started with GROW and the action planner will help work with the person you’re coaching to:
- Establish good coaching goals
- Develop a realistic plan for development
- Review progress and gain commitment to improve
This course forms part of our popular Coaching Pathway, a series of courses progressively develops all the skills learners need to become effective workplace coaches.
Based on thought provoking and challenging video scenarios across a range of work environments and centred around the popular GROW coaching module, these courses engage learners and build skills and confidence in the topic. A powerful array of takeaway reference materials and planning tools helps learners put the skills into practice.
Providing your employees with the Coaching Pathway is a great way to encourage a culture where managers and experienced staff members motivate and inspire those less skilled or newer in their roles.
- You will learn how to maintain momentum throughout a coaching process
- Learn how to help others overcome limiting beliefs
- Learn to acknowledge success and accentuate the positive
- Maintain momentum beyond the initial enthusiasm
- Maintain the GROW process
- Review and monitor progress
- Uncover limiting beliefs
- Manage issues with the coaching relationship
- Acknowledge and celebrate success in a meaningful way
- Pull out the positive aspects of performance
- Develop personal coaching skills