Grow Model to Coach 1 Course Overview
This eLearning course will show you how to set effective and ‘SMART’ goals when setting out to coach individual staff members. Learn how to establish a sound coaching relationship using the ‘GROW’ model strategy.
The GROW model is a framework you can use to plan and conduct a coaching relationship. This course will help get you started with GROW and the action planner will help work with the person you’re coaching to:
- Establish good coaching goals
- Develop a realistic plan for development
- Review progress and gain commitment to improve
This course forms part of our popular Coaching Pathway, a series of courses progressively develops all the skills learners need to become effective workplace coaches.
Based on thought provoking and challenging video scenarios across a range of work environments and centred around the popular GROW coaching module, these courses engage learners and build skills and confidence in the topic. A powerful array of takeaway reference materials and planning tools helps learners put the skills into practice.
Providing your employees with the Coaching Pathway is a great way to encourage a culture where managers and experienced staff members motivate and inspire those less skilled or newer in their roles.
Grow Model to Coach 1 eLearning Outcomes
- Do you know how to establish good coaching goals with the person you’re coaching
- Can you work with your colleague to develop a set of realistic options to help them develop on the job?
- Can you help someone commit to a plan to improve?
- Establish a sound coaching relationship
- Set SMART goals that develop the individual through work
- Establish what is happening and what can be done
- Develop, with the learner, a set of options to gain and use new skills
- Develop a set of scheduled actions and gain commitment to completing those actions
- Use a process like the GROW model to coach