Avoid discrimination and support a culture of diversity in the workplace
Everyone has Unconscious Biases. We may favour other people because they look or sound like us and dismiss others who are different. These thoughts may inform some or all of our decisions at work whether it is recruitment or promotion of staff or team interactions.
This interactive and thought-provoking training course provides clear explanations of what we mean by unconscious bias and its impact on organisations. It also uses scenarios and quizzes to help learners understand how they can re-evaluate their own unconscious biases and what impact it has on the workplace.
The aim of this course is to challenge those biases and help you design them out of your workplace culture – which in turn will promote diversity and inclusion.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now also built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped for faster compliance
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Comply Faster: cost-effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
|Target audience||Anyone who manages a team or who makes recruitment or personnel decisions|
|Duration||20 minutes with a post course test|
- Learners will understand and recognise their own unconscious biases
- Discover a range of techniques to help the learner design bias out of the workplace
- See how a diverse work culture can bring benefit to everyone
- How challenging unconscious bias can improve performance management
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective