In a world where complexity, ambiguity and volatility are becoming the norm, thinking creatively and problem-solving skills are key competencies. Explore how you can channel your thinking into a creative output.
It has become increasingly important for organisations to rely on creative thinking, in an effort to distinguish themselves from competitors. Research suggests that creativity, as a leadership skill, may outweighs competencies such as global thinking.
Solving problems as a team needs a range of different thinking styles. Learn how to overcome blocks to creative thinking in the team and harness different thinking styles. Explore how to help your team approach problems positively and enthusiastically using a six stage process.
This highly interactive course is aimed at Leaders who wish to develop their creative thinking skills which in turn will help their teams overcome challenges.
This online course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and helps delegates develop the influencing skills that can open doors to increased sales and successful interactions with influential groups of people. Learn how to get your opinions heard and your ideas to relevant stakeholders in ways that not coercive, threatening or manipulative. Training is delivered on the premise that delegates must view influencing as a process, not an action, and that they must be others-focused not self-focused. By the end of the course, learners are able to generate SMART influencing goals with win/win outcomes as well as being able to identify and select from different approaches to getting your ideas across according to the circumstances and the others involved.
- Learn how you can use a structured approch to problem solving
- Learn how to apply different thinking styles to problem solving
- Learn how to balance analytical and divergent thinking style.
- Learn how to promote problem solving behaviour in a team
- Use knowledge of past problems but focus on problem solving skills in dealing with the problem
- Recognise and overcome seven key mental blocks to new thinking
- Understand the team leader’s role in problem solving
- Understand the need to develop skills to facilitate problem solving
- Identify the 6 stages of problem solving
- Identify and encourage key mindsets required for effective problem solving