- Anyone handling parcels or packages as well as a general guide for all staff
- 20 minutes with a post course test
- eBook provides memory aids and tips
Do you know how to decide whether an unattended bag is a piece of lost property or something more suspicious?
What would you do if you found a suspicious looking bag at work? This highly interactive course from Engage in Learning uses a series of scenarios and quiz questions to help you decide. The learner is faced with various dilemmas and they receive feedback on their choices.
Scenarios include a bag left in Reception, a parcel delivered at work or in the street. This course is suitable for those whose responsibility it is to deal with suspicious packages, as well as a great reminder for everyone in general.
- What tells you that a package could be dangerous?
- Do you know what to do if you are suspicious of a bag or package?
- This course will give you clear guidelines to help you identify suspicious bags and packages and deal with one if you do
This online course forms part of our Health and Safety series and helps delegates with Health and Safety responsibility ensure that the training they receive is effective and delivered in a no nonsense way. Our engaging RoSPA approved* online courses cost-effectively deliver the Health and Safety Awareness Training all your employees require to stay safe. We offer award winning design, quick and easy set-up and great value. Our friendly, expert team will be happy to help.
- What is a suspicious package and what is not
- How to deal with a suspicious package
- Learn the 4C’s Principle: Confirm, Clear, Communicate, Control
- Advice for handling mail