Improve your presentation skills and your stage presence to build an effective bridge between your content and your audience.
Many people feel terrified when they’re asked to speak publicly, but these fears can be managed and reduced with presentation skills training and by good preparation which will also lay the groundwork for making an effective presentation.
Presenting information clearly and effectively is a key skill to get your content across and is required in almost every field today. But if the first thing you do is crumble with nerves or open up a set of PowerPoint slides then you should spend some time developing your presentation skills. Delivering your content through an engaging and captivating presentation requires a lot of preparation and work. This course allows delegates to know which is most important – what you say, how you say it or how you look. Find out how to use movement, gestures and body language to get your point across and get equipped with the skills needed to harness any nerves to help deliver a great presentation.
Our Speed-Learning function is now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
- How to use gestures and body language
- Staying calm and confident during presentations
- Importance of proper rehearsal and preparation before presentations
- Convey confidence with your posture and dress
- Employ movement, gesturing and your body language to express your message with sincerity
- Handle your visual aids, notes and handouts with confidence
- Gain control of your nerves
- Rehearse thoroughly and effectively