Improve your presentation skills and your stage presence to build an effective bridge between your content and your audience.
Many people feel terrified when they’re asked to speak publicly, but these fears can be managed and reduced with presentation skills training and by good preparation which will also lay the groundwork for making an effective presentation.
Presenting information clearly and effectively is a key skill to get your content across and is required in almost every field today. But if the first thing you do is crumble with nerves or open up a set of PowerPoint slides then you should spend some time developing your presentation skills. Delivering your content through an engaging and captivating presentation requires a lot of preparation and work. This course allows delegates to know which is most important – what you say, how you say it or how you look. Find out how to use movement, gestures and body language to get your point across and get equipped with the skills needed to harness any nerves to help deliver a great presentation.
Our Speed-Learning function is now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
|Target audience||All Employees|
- How to use gestures and body language
- Staying calm and confident during presentations
- Importance of proper rehearsal and preparation before presentations
- Convey confidence with your posture and dress
- Employ movement, gesturing and your body language to express your message with sincerity
- Handle your visual aids, notes and handouts with confidence
- Gain control of your nerves
- Rehearse thoroughly and effectively
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills