Solving Performance Problems
Being skilled in solving performance problems is a great way to manage your relationships on an adult basis when things get tough and to be able to deal with performance issues in a calm, consistent and systematic way. Learn to respond constructively to denial or emotional responses.
This online performance management training course in solving performance problems forms part of our Leadership & Management series and helps delegates maintain a healthy, problem-solving relationship and ensures the skills necessary to diagnose, plan review solutions and methods of putting this training into practice.
Sections of the course include:
1. Maintaining a problem-solving relationship – When the going gets tough, keep the relationship on an adult-adult basis: resist the temptation to blame or complain.
2. Diagnosis, planning, review – Using an objective and calm process to diagnose root causes, put solutions in place and review the results.
3. Practice – Putting the theory into practice.
This course is ready-to-use or customisable using our built-in editor. It is available in many languages and can be run on computers or mobile devices. Our new Speed-Learning function allows users to accelerate learning to the pace most suitable for them. Randomised testing ensures learners can’t cheat or pass around answers. As part of our Leadership & Management series, this course can be combined with others to provide a complete performance management solution. Our friendly helpful team can advise on the best solution for you so call us today.
|Target audience||Team Leaders & Managers|
- Learn how to remain calm and professional when dealing with performance issues
- Learn how to manage your relationship with staff when things go wrong
- Identify the triggers for adult/child/parent behaviour and guide towards adult-adult interactions
- Adopt a systematic and positive problem solving approach to frame productive meetings
- Manage denial and emotional responses effectively
- Explain the consequences of no or low improvement
- Understand the importance of regular monitoring in sustaining performance improvement
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills