Learn how to define acceptable performance expectations and set objectives aligned to those standards. See how to use rewards and recognition to motivate and drive high performance.
This online managing performance course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and equips delegates with the skills and knowledge to define performance expectations and acceptable standards of performance for a job efficiently while setting performance objectives aligned to those standards. Learners also see how to use rewards and recognition appropriately to motivate and drive high staff performance.
Sections of this course include:
1. How standards work – Why are video games so addictive? Game designers know how to set ‘standards’ that players want to beat.
2. How to define standards of performance – Defining what doesn’t meet standards and what makes stellar performance is as important as spelling out what’s expected.
3. Writing good objectives – Explore the criteria and context for writing good objectives.
4. Development and recognition – As you develop objectives and standards, consider the consequences of meeting, beating or falling short of performance standards.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
- Learn how to monitor without micromanaging
- Learn how to observe and record staff performance
- Learn some tips on managerial skills that would improve staff performance
- Learn how to create a simple, sustainable system to build relationship, observe and document performance on an ongoing basis
- Be able to adapt your performance management style to the individual’s stage of growth and experience