Goals and Guidelines Course Overview
Learn how to develop a robust set of ground rules and operating agreements on which to build a strong team culture and how to set goals that inspire teams for high performance in this eLearning course and use the accompanying eBook or workbook to create your own team blueprint.
Stepping into a leadership role for the first time can be daunting. Our courses equip new leaders and managers with the knowledge and understanding to form and build high performing teams. Learn how to handle emotional or negative responses to your evaluation positively.
This online course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and helps delegates develop the influencing skills that can open doors to increased sales and successful interactions with influential groups of people. Learn how to get your opinions heard and your ideas to relevant stakeholders in ways that not coercive, threatening or manipulative. Training is delivered on the premise that delegates must view influencing as a process, not an action, and that they must be others-focused not self-focused. By the end of the course, learners are able to generate SMART influencing goals with win/win outcomes as well as being able to identify and select from different approaches to getting your ideas across according to the circumstances and the others involved.
Goals and Guidelines eLearning Outcomes
- Learn how to set the ground rules and agreements to promote effective team dynamics and achieve high performance.
- Learn how to set SMART goals and use them to motivate your team and track performance.
- Recognise how ground rules impact culture and team dynamics
- Identify and describe what kinds of interaction and processes need explicit ground rules
- Act positively when rules are broken to preserve collaboration and stop competition
- Encourage challenges to the culture to keep it dynamic and relevant.
- Recognize the positive benefit of goals on individual and team performance