Safeguarding Children Course Overview
All individuals and organisations with contact with children and young people have a duty of care to ensure their wellbeing. Any individual under the age of 18 is classed as a child. Up until they reach this age all children living in the UK must be safeguarded.
This interactive Safeguarding Children training course will help you to reduce organisational risk and make a positive difference to lives. Child protection courses form an integral role in the compliance strategy for anyone working with children or in an environment where children are present.
Forming a part of our Compliance Courses range, this CPD certified Safeguarding Children training course uses case study scenarios to illustrate national legislation and guidance and makes everyone’s responsibilities for safeguarding children clear. The course features best practices, clear criteria, examples and ‘what next’ questions help learners put the legislation in context with their own situation.
Our child protection online course will let you meet business compliance needs on the go and across mobile devices.
Child Protection eLearning Outcomes
- Define a child in each region of the UK
- List and give examples of explain the types of child abuse and sexual exploitation.
- Recognise the possible signs or indicators of abuse.
- Follow best practice process and procedures for responding to disclosure of abuse
- Report and record concerns about the abuse and welfare of a child