Safeguarding Children training course to reduce organisational risk and make a positive difference to lives. Child protection courses form an integral role in the compliance strategy for anyone working with children or in an environment where children are present.
Forming a part of our Compliance Courses range, this CPD certified Safeguarding Children training course uses case study scenarios to illustrate national legislation and guidance and makes everyone’s responsibilities for safeguarding children clear. Best practices, clear criteria, examples and ‘what next’ questions help learners put the legislation in context with their own situation. A child protection online course allows delegates to meet business compliance needs on the go and across mobile devices.
Unlike other child protection courses, our unique Speed-Learning function is now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped for faster compliance
- Ready-to-use child safeguarding courses can be fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Comply Faster with our child safeguarding courses: cost-effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
|Target audience||Anyone working with children or in an environment where children are present.|
- Define a child in each region of the UK
- List and give examples of explain the types of child abuse and sexual exploitation.
- Recognise the possible signs or indicators of abuse.
- Follow best practice process and procedures for responding to disclosure of abuse
- Report and record concerns about the abuse and welfare of a child
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills