Safeguarding Children training course to reduce organisational risk and make a positive difference to lives. Child protection courses form an integral role in the compliance strategy for anyone working with children or in an environment where children are present.
Forming a part of our Compliance Courses range, this CPD certified Safeguarding Children training course uses case study scenarios to illustrate national legislation and guidance and makes everyone’s responsibilities for safeguarding children clear. Best practices, clear criteria, examples and ‘what next’ questions help learners put the legislation in context with their own situation. A child protection online course allows delegates to meet business compliance needs on the go and across mobile devices.
Unlike other child protection courses, our unique Speed-Learning function is now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped for faster compliance
- Ready-to-use child safeguarding courses can be fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Comply Faster with our child safeguarding courses: cost-effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
- Define a child in each region of the UK
- List and give examples of explain the types of child abuse and sexual exploitation.
- Recognise the possible signs or indicators of abuse.
- Follow best practice process and procedures for responding to disclosure of abuse
- Report and record concerns about the abuse and welfare of a child