Safeguarding adults training course for anyone working with vulnerable adults or in an environment where vulnerable adults are present
This CPD accredited online safeguarding adults training course helps all staff in the care services to understand their safeguarding duties and responsibilities. Using case study scenarios to illustrate national legislation and guidance, this course makes everyone’s roles and responsibilities for safeguarding clear. Best practices, clear criteria, examples and ‘what next’ questions help learners put the legislation in context with their own environment.
Safeguarding adults training helps ensure that staff in the care sectors are skilled in facilitating the rights of vulnerable adults to live in safety, free from abuse and neglect. It further promotes people working together to reduce the risks of abuse or neglect and working to stop them from happening.
- Speed-Learning function equipped for faster compliance
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
|Target audience||Anyone working with Vulnerable Adults or in an environment where Vulnerable Adults are present.|
- Outline the criteria of an ‘adult’ with care and support needs
- List and give examples of explain the types of adult abuse.
- Recognise the possible signs or indicators of abuse.
- Describe the process and procedures for responding, reporting and recording concerns about abuse and welfare of an adult.
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills