Safeguarding adults training course for anyone working with vulnerable adults or in an environment where vulnerable adults are present
This CPD accredited online safeguarding adults training course helps all staff in the care services to understand their safeguarding duties and responsibilities. Using case study scenarios to illustrate national legislation and guidance, this course makes everyone’s roles and responsibilities for safeguarding clear. Best practices, clear criteria, examples and ‘what next’ questions help learners put the legislation in context with their own environment.
Safeguarding adults training helps ensure that staff in the care sectors are skilled in facilitating the rights of vulnerable adults to live in safety, free from abuse and neglect. It further promotes people working together to reduce the risks of abuse or neglect and working to stop them from happening.
Unlike other vulnerable adults courses, our unique Speed-Learning function is now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped for faster compliance
- Ready-to-use child safeguarding courses can be fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Comply Faster with our adult safeguarding courses: cost-effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
- Outline the criteria of an ‘adult’ with care and support needs
- List and give examples of explain the types of adult abuse.
- Recognise the possible signs or indicators of abuse.
- Describe the process and procedures for responding, reporting and recording concerns about abuse and welfare of an adult.