An interactive and engaging online course on risks and responsibilities for employees.
This course covers
- both employer and employee responsibilities for safety
- workplace hazards and know how they need to be dealt with
- practicing good hygiene at work and why it’s important to do so
- the hazards to their health including stress and working with DSE and know how to minimise the risks
How it works
A fast and effective way to identify risks and responsibilities at work and fulfil your health and safety requirements
Fast paced, high impact and engaging, this Risks and Responsibilities course outlines the employer’s responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act, raises awareness of risks and hazards, and shows learners how to take care of their own health and safety at work.
This online course forms part of our Health and Safety series and helps delegates with Health and Safety responsibility ensure that the training they receive is effective and delivered in a no nonsense way. Our engaging RoSPA approved online courses cost-effectively deliver the Health and Safety Awareness Training all your employees require to stay safe. We offer award winning design, quick and easy set-up and great value. Our friendly, expert team will be happy to help.
* This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training