- All employees
- 20 minutes
Risks and Responsibilities
A fast and effective way to identify risks and responsibilities at work and fulfill your health and safety requirements
Fast paced, high impact and engaging, this Safety Faster Risks and Responsibilities at work course outlines the responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act, raises awareness of risks and hazards, and shows learners how to take care of their health at work.
This online course forms part of our Health and Safety series and helps delegates with Health and Safety responsibility ensure that the training they receive is effective and delivered in a no nonsense way. Our engaging RoSPA approved* online courses cost-effectively deliver the Health and Safety Awareness Training all your employees require to stay safe. We offer award winning design, quick and easy set-up and great value. Our friendly, expert team will be happy to help.
Cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
- Speed-Learning function equipped for faster compliance
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Includes automated translation into all other languages
- Cheat-resistant testing
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now also built-in to this RoSPA approved Health and Safety course, allowing learners to accelerate the audio and facilitating a more engaging learning experience. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables.
- Describe both employer and employee responsibilities for safety
- Identify workplace hazards and know how they need to be dealt with
- To practice good hygiene at work and why it’s important to do so
- Identify the hazards to their health including stress and working with DSE and know how to minimise the risks.