Create successful and effective presentations with this Rehearsing Presentations training course.
Do you rehearse? How do you rehearse and how long for? Rehearsing helps you become fluent with your delivery, your movements and your vocal expression but should never be about ‘memorising’ words and movements, nor should you “wing-it”. Avoid failure with this online Rehearsing Presentations training course which helps delegates ensure they are able to rehearse effectivly and prepare visual aids and handouts to impress.
If you’ve ever memorised a speech word-for-word or thought to yourself “I won’t rehearse the presentation because I want to seem spontaneous and fresh” – you’ve probably set yourself up for failure or found it a much harder task to pull off effective presentations than you thought. There is a healthy balance which can produce a more confident presenter who feels comfortable and comes across as natural. This allows you to emphasise what’s important more effectively. This course helps ensure the right level of rehearsing and preparedness to develop the confidence to adapt presentations to the mood of the moment and move easily from a prepared script to make it even more interactive.
Our Speed-Learning function is now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
|Target audience||All Employees|
- How to rehearse before presentations
- How to use visual aids and handouts
- Fluent delivery
- Rehearse to improve your ease with visual aids, handouts and timings
- Explore your use of words and phrases for best impact
- Experiment with voice “colour”: speed, volume, tone and the power of the pause
- Rehearse in the same posture you plan to deliver, with your visual resources if appropriate
- Rehearse alone initially and then seek supportive feedback when you feel prepared
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills