Do you find yourself feeling unprepared before a formal review? Do you know what you should do to make every review worthwhile?
Make sure you are preparing for a formal review effectively and give yourself the best possible chance of success. Learn how to set objectives, gather information, brief your colleague, ensuring they also prepare well and manage the logistics.
This online course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and helps delegates develop the influencing skills that can open doors to increased sales and successful interactions with influential groups of people. Learn how to get your opinions heard and your ideas to relevant stakeholders in ways that not coercive, threatening or manipulative. Training is delivered on the premise that delegates must view influencing as a process, not an action, and that they must be others-focused not self-focused. By the end of the course, learners are able to generate SMART influencing goals with win/win outcomes as well as being able to identify and select from different approaches to getting your ideas across according to the circumstances and the others involved.
- Learn how to plan effectively before a review
- Set the right objectives
- Ensure your colleague is briefed before time
- Schedule time to prepare for formal reviews
- Learn how to gather information in a systematic, objective manner
- Be able to prepare yourself and your staff emotionally
- Be able to shape the review agenda with effective goals which you share and agree