An interactive and engaging online course on powerful message and structure for employees.
This course covers
- making your message crystal clear and keeping your audience engaged
- creating a coherent structure for your presentations
- choosing an effective structure for your message
How it works
In this course you will learn how to use powerful messages in your presentations and how to structure your script and slides to the fullest effect. The course introduces the learner to the “rule of three” which is a technique used to make key points come alive during the presentation.
The course encourages learners to think about their presentation objectives: what they want the audience to do afterwards. If the audience can’t do what they want, maybe they should rethink your message, or the audience.
This course is ideal for anyone who needs to make presentations as part of their role and who may need guidance on the best ways to plan and present these.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training