Make your message crystal clear with this online course in creating a powerful message and managing the right structure for your presentations.
Delegates are taught the skills required for creating compelling and influential presentations, including identifying and selecting key ideas to shape their message and using the rule of three to shape their presentation. This course also offers further exploration into how different presentation structures can help you inform and influence different audiences so you can pick the most effective one for your presentation needs. This is one of a number of related courses which deal with preparing and delivering powerful and influential presentations.
Our Speed-Learning function is now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
- How to overcome getting started
- Plan your key messages
- Skills on developing key messages
- How to power your message with the ‘rule of three’
- Think like the audience
- Know how to plan your time efficiently to prepare a thorough, targeted presentation
- Employ the Rule of 3 to shape your structure and power your key messages
- Adapt your structure to match your time allocation, cut or enrich content to fit
- Design your messages to engage and connect with your audience’s needs
- Explore the pros and cons of different presentation structures
- Choose the most appropriate model to suit your objectives and bring your message alive
- Match your structure with content