Planning a Powerful Presentation
Every successful and engaging presentation starts with effective presentation planning. Learn how to set clear objectives, analyse your audience so you see things from their viewpoint, plan for the location and develop contingency plans.
Presentation planning is a necessary skill if you are looking to engage and retain your specific audience and to build the bridge between your content and them. This takes time and dedication, something many presenters do not realise until it’s too late. Throwing everything you know, or everything you think a generic audience should want to know is like playing any old music or any old games at a party – some will like it, others will not. However, if you want everyone to engage with the event then you need to figure out the best way to choose and construct your material, consider your audience, their viewpoint and your presentation’s point. This course on powerful presentation planning teaches delegates how to set clear objectives, analyse audiences to see things from their viewpoint, plan for the location and develop contingency plans for maximum impact.
Our Speed-Learning function is now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
|Target audience||All Employees|
- Define the objective of the presentation
- Understand your audience
- How to meet your audience expectation
- How to handle questions
- Be aware of what you seek to achieve and set clear objectives for your presentation
- Develop a checklist to analyse the needs, attitudes and expectations of your audience
- Maximise the opportunities available to you – location and length of presentation, key players attending
- Make contingency plans for when things go wrong
- Adopt the appropriate delivery style to suit your audience, objectives and venue.
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills