Learn how to design performance outcomes that motivate rather than de-motivate your team. With an effective performance management strategy, you can target each person’s key motivation and explore the difference between equity and expectancy.
This online performance management training course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and equips delegates with the knowledge and the skills needed to design performance outcomes that motivate rather than demotivate your staff. Identify what motivates the people in your team and know the difference between equity and expectancy for an effective performance management strategy.
Sections of this course include:
1. What motivates us – Analyse what motivates you, discover the power of recognition, and the importance of equity to build a better insight into the art of motivation.
2. Motivating good performance – How do you keep your high performers motivated? Learn how to motivate your team by building rewards that work for people who meet and beat expectations.
3. Motivating poor performance – How do you keep your lower or inconsistent performers engaged? Learn how to build rewards that work for people who don’t meet expectations all the time.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
- Learn the skill of motivating your team
- Learn how to differentiate between equity and expectancy
- Understand how rewards and recognition affect motivation and ensure they link fairly with performance standards
- Design outcomes and rewards which motivate and are linked to performance: timely, specific, personalised, appropriate and sincere
- Understand how equity and expectancy affect motivation and team dynamics