Performance Management Pathway Overview
Explore the role of performance management in developing a motivated, high performance workforce with online training and know what you can and can’t expect to achieve. 11 highly interactive and engaging online training courses for employees.
Over 4.5 hours of eLearning including:
- Video case studies and multiple choice questions ensure the learner sees the impact of performance management on the team as well as individual performance.
- A downloadable personal performance management development plan allows the learner to review what they do already to manage performance, what may be missing and what they can do to improve their overall team management.
- Each course is accompanied by a downloadable eBook
Individual Courses in Pathway:
- Why Manage Performance?
- Setting Performance Expectations
- Communicating Performance Expectations
- Performance Outcomes that Motivate
- Monitoring Performance
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Solving Performance Problems
- Performance Improvement Strategies
- Preparing for a Formal Review
- Evaluating Performance
- Conducting a Performance Review
Performance Management Pathway eLearning Outcomes
On completing the pathway learners will:
- Learn how to develop a high performance workforce
- Understand the key concepts of performance management
- Understand the role performance management plays in motivation, engagement and high performance
- Match the cycle to individual and organisational goals to improve customer service and satisfaction ratings
- Discover how to communicate effectively with your teams
- Be able to define acceptable standards of performance for a job and align performance objective accordingly
- Prepare for and conduct a performance review
- Learn strategies to improve poor performance