Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS)
Ensure your staff handle payments and payment card data securely
Anyone handling payments card details must follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
This interactive course uses case studies and real life situations to explain how the payment card system works, the requirements of the PCI on organisations that process credit or debit card payments and what you and your staff need to know to make sure that these types of payments are handled securely.
The course also covers cyber security and physical security, what happens when things go wrong and best practice guidelines.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now also built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped for faster compliance
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Comply Faster: cost-effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
|Target audience||Anyone handling payments via credit or debit card|
- Learners will understand why the PCI DSS are vital in protecting both customers and your businesses
- What are the responsibilities of staff when dealing with credit or debit card payments
- Learn how to accept credit card payment safely and securely
- What to do when things go wrong – and how to resolve them
- The consequences of breaching the PCI Data Security Standards
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective