Ensure your staff handle payments and payment card data securely. Those handling payments card details must follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
This interactive course uses case studies and real life situations to explain how the payment card system works, the requirements of the PCI on organisations that process credit or debit card payments and what you and your staff need to know to make sure that these types of payments are handled securely.
The course also covers cyber security and physical security, what happens when things go wrong and best practice guidelines.
- Learners will understand why the PCI DSS are vital in protecting both customers and your businesses
- What are the responsibilities of staff when dealing with credit or debit card payments
- Learn how to accept credit card payment safely and securely
- What to do when things go wrong – and how to resolve them
- The consequences of breaching the PCI Data Security Standards