PCI Data Security Standard Course Overview
If you or your employees handle credit or debit card payments, you will need to ensure that everyone is aware of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and their responsibilities around customer data and security. The standard is mandated by the card brands and administered by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council.
How can I use training to help my staff understand the PCI DSS?
This online training course is aimed at all employees handling payments card details and teaches staff to follow the industry standard regulations. This is a highly interactive elearning course which uses case studies and real life situations to explain how the payment card system works, the requirements of the standards on organisations that process credit or debit card payments and what you and your staff need to know to make sure that these types of payments are handled securely.
PCI DSS also covers cyber security and physical security, what happens when things go wrong and best practice guidelines.
This course has been reviewed and verified by ECSC a leading expert in Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards compliance.
Contact us to see a preview.
PCI DSS eLearning Outcomes
- Learners will understand why the PCI DSS are vital in protecting both customers and your businesses
- What are the responsibilities of staff when dealing with credit or debit card payments
- Learn how to accept credit card payment safely and securely
- What to do when things go wrong – and how to resolve them
- The consequences of breaching the PCI Data Security Standards