Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Course Overview
Do you or your employees handle credit or debit card payments?
If you do, you will need to ensure that everyone is aware of the PCI DSS and their responsibilities around customer data and security.
This online training course is aimed at all employees handling payments card details and teaches staff to follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). This is a highly interactive elearning course which uses case studies and real life situations to explain how the payment card system works, the requirements of the standards on organisations that process credit or debit card payments and what you and your staff need to know to make sure that these types of payments are handled securely.
PCI DSS also covers cyber security and physical security, what happens when things go wrong and best practice guidelines.
This course has been reviewed and verified by ECSC a leading expert in Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards compliance.
Contact us to see a preview.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard eLearning Outcomes
- Learners will understand why the PCI DSS are vital in protecting both customers and your businesses
- What are the responsibilities of staff when dealing with credit or debit card payments
- Learn how to accept credit card payment safely and securely
- What to do when things go wrong – and how to resolve them
- The consequences of breaching the PCI Data Security Standards