Noise Awareness eLearning course, a fast and effective way to meet your health and safety responsibilities
Over 2 million people in the UK are exposed to noise levels that may be harmful. This Health & Safety course focuses on the extent and effects of noise induced hearing loss. It is suitable for those who are seeking to carry out occupational noise assessments and includes guidance on what can be done to reduce noise and noise exposure.
- Describe what noise pollution is and what effect it has
- Separates the facts from the myths about hearing loss
- How to reduce your own exposure to noise at work
- List the legal responsibilities of employers when it comes to protecting their staff
- Avoid the risk of hearing loss caused by noise pollution
- Understand what to do in event of exposure to excessive noise