- Anyone who needs to minimise the risks of exposure to excessive noise
- 20 minutes with a post course test
Noise Awareness eLearning course, a fast and effective way to meet your health and safety responsibilities
Over 2 million people in the UK are exposed to noise levels that may be harmful. This course focuses on the extent and effects of noise induced hearing loss. It is suitable for those who are seeking to carry out occupational noise assessments and includes guidance on what can be done to reduce noise and noise exposure.
- Speed-Learning function equipped for faster compliance
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Includes automated translation into all other languages
- Cheat-resistant testing
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now also built-in to this RoSPA approved Health & safety course, allowing learners to accelerate the audio and facilitating a more engaging learning experience. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetable.
- Describe what noise pollution is and what effect it has
- Separates the facts from the myths about hearing loss
- How to reduce your own exposure to noise at work
- List the legal responsibilities of employers when it comes to protecting their staff
- Avoid the risk of hearing loss caused by noise pollution
- Understand what to do in event of exposure to excessive noise