Build a successful working relationship that allows monitoring staff performance without micromanaging, and learn how to adopt a strategic management style to fit the situation and individual. This performance management course explores the benefits of observing and recording performance data to achieve consistent performance improvement.
This online performance management course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and teaches delegates how to build a good working relationship that allows them to monitor staff performance without micromanaging. It equips learners with the skills and the knowledge to work with a strategic management style that changes to suit the situation and the individual. Further benefits of this course include learning skills and techniques necessary to systematically observe and record useful information that helps improve performance.
Sections of this course include:
1. Developing a working relationship – Use active communication skills when monitoring staff performance such as listening and questioning along with an understanding of how to flex your management style to build a working relationship based on trust.
2. Observing and recording performance – Make sure you observe and monitor the right things – and then keep good records to help you build a fair and accurate picture.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
- Learn how to monitor without micromanaging
- Learn how to observe and record staff performance
- Learn some tips on managerial skills that would improve staff performance
- Learn how to create a simple, sustainable system to build relationship, observe and document performance on an ongoing basis
- Be able to adapt your performance management style to the individual’s stage of growth and experience