Modern slavery training ensures business compliance in accordance with the Modern Slavery Act 2015 throughout the business and supply chain. This Modern Slavery eLearning course helps ensure business compliance and ethical working practice.
Every large company has a responsibility under the Modern Slavery Act 2015 to publish a statement about what it is doing to prevent slavery in its business and supply chain, so any small organisation supplying larger ones and government organisations are likely to have to do the same to maintain business.
Forming a part of our range of business compliance courses, this modern slavery eLearning course will help your workforce understand how to identify and report the signs, be business compliant and fulfill a positive role in preventing this illegal and morally unacceptable practice.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now also built-in to this modern slavery training, allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped for faster compliance
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Comply Faster: cost-effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
|Target audience||All Employees|
|eBook||eBook provides memory aids and tips|
- Understand the scale of Modern Slavery
- Your responsibilities under the Modern Slavery Act 2015
- What is Modern Slavery
- How to spot the signs of Modern Slavery
- How to report Modern Slavery
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills