Microsoft Excel is the world’s most popular spreadsheet application, designed to perform functions ranging from everyday tasks such as setting up budgets and keeping track of to-do lists, to complex coding known as Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). The value of spreadsheets is extremely wide-ranging, but no matter what your business needs are, our Excel online training will transform your staff into spreadsheet experts in no time.
Versions available include 2007, 2010, 2013
|Target audience||All Employees|
|Duration||Varies according to need and existing knowledge|
- Conduct insightful analysis of small or large data sets.
- Build a dashboard to monitor your or your company’s performance.
- Banish your Excel pet hates for good.
- Present your work beautifully be it in a table, scatter, radar or pie chart.
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills