An interactive and engaging online course on matching needs for employees.
This course covers
- using your product knowledge and professional judgement to deliver best advice
- handling objections calmly and professionally
- proposing solutions with products which may also suit them
- focusing at all times on the customer’s needs and wants, giving them your full attention
How it works
Making a Customer feel valued can only be achieved by knowing what they need. The most successful Customer Service people understand and appreciate what their customers need rather than what they think they want.
This course helps learners to translate your product, service and organisation knowledge into sound advice and then give full, individualised attention to the customers. Learn how to handle objections positively and professionally, seeking opportunities to provide enhanced customer service and increase customer value and loyalty. Find out what they want to spend and as you guide them respond to their mood and pace. Finally, the course reminds you to remember that a positive attitude and good communication can transform a customer into a satisfied customer!
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training