- Employers and employees responsible for risk management
- 10 Minutes (working alongside titles in the Health & Safety range)
- Memory aids, risk assessments and tips
Effective risk management training to ensure you can estimate, identify and control risks and safety hazards for a safer and more compliant working environment.
As part of managing the health and safety of your business, you must control the risks in your workplace. Managing risk requires you to think about what might cause harm to people and decide whether you are taking reasonable steps to prevent that harm. This process is known as risk assessment and it is something you are required by law to carry out.
Forming part of our range of Health and Safety courses, this online Managing Risk training course covers a range of risk areas so learners can focus on what they need to know. The course introduces learners to the consequences of common hazards and contextualises the learning experience using statistics from the Health and Safety Executive to stress the need for effective risk management.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now also built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped for faster compliance
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Comply Faster: cost-effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
- Efficiently identify Health & Safety hazards
- Be able to estimate levels of risk of hazards
- Develop effective control measures to reduce Health & Safety risks