Managing conflict at work in an effective and professional manner is a responsibility for every team leader or manager. But if handled well, conflict can be a catalyst for growth and innovation.
This course explains how to manage conflict at work in a effective and professional manner, how to avoid friction and damage to team spirit. Learn strategies to help diagnose causes of conflict, resolve conflict and restore unity.
|Target audience||Team Leaders & Managers|
- Lean to identify the cause of the conflict before trying to mediate it
- Learn how to resolve conflicts between two individuals at work
- Explore some strategies that would help restore unity
- Understand the causes of conflict
- Recognise the impact of conflict on team dynamics
- Use conflict to positively affect the team
- Identify individual responses to conflict: compromise, accommodate, compete, collaborate, avoid
- Develop and use a coping strategy for each response
- Use a systematic approach to conflict resolution
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills