An interactive and engaging online course on managing conflict for employees.
This course covers
- learning to identify the cause of the conflict before trying to mediate it
- learning how to resolve conflicts between two individuals at work
- exploring some strategies that would help restore unity
- understanding the causes of conflict
- recognising the impact of conflict on team dynamics
- using conflict to positively affect the team
- identifying individual responses to conflict: compromise, accommodate, compete, collaborate, avoid
- developing and using a coping strategy for each response
- using a systematic approach to conflict resolution
How it works
Managing conflict at work in an effective and professional manner is a responsibility for every team leader or manager. If handled well, conflict can be a catalyst for growth and innovation.
This course explains how to manage conflict at work in a effective and professional manner, how to avoid friction and damage to team spirit. Learn strategies to help diagnose causes of conflict, resolve conflict and restore unity.
This online course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and helps delegates develop the influencing skills that can open doors to increased sales and successful interactions with influential groups of people. Learn how to get your opinions heard and your ideas to relevant stakeholders in ways that are not coercive, threatening or manipulative. Training is delivered on the premise that delegates must view influencing as a process, not an action, and that they must be others-focused not self-focused. By the end of the course, learners are able to generate SMART influencing goals with win/win outcomes as well as being able to identify and select from different approaches to getting your ideas across according to the circumstances and the others involved.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training