Disruptive behaviours in the workplace can be challenging and frustrating for any manager or team leader. They can disrupt team communication which can lead to low morale and lack of participation by other team members.
Managers and team leaders have a duty of care to their team to intervene and resolve issues that arise as a result of challenging behaviours. This highly interactive course looks at various scenarios and asks “What is challenging behaviour?”, “What techniques do Leaders need to diffuse challenging situations?” as well as how and when a Leader needs to step in and intervene.
This online course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and helps delegates develop the influencing skills that can open doors to increased sales and successful interactions with influential groups of people. Learn how to get your opinions heard and your ideas to relevant stakeholders in ways that not coercive, threatening or manipulative. Training is delivered on the premise that delegates must view influencing as a process, not an action, and that they must be others-focused not self-focused. By the end of the course, learners are able to generate SMART influencing goals with win/win outcomes as well as being able to identify and select from different approaches to getting your ideas across according to the circumstances and the others involved.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
- Learn how to understand a difficult behaviour
- Learn how to identify behaviours that are capable of disrupting a team
- Learn how to intervene and alter disruptive behaviours
- Understand what barriers people put up to participation
- Judge when behaviour has become difficult and merits intervention
- Know what can be achieved and what goals are realistic
- Use appropriate techniques to intervene directly, indirectly, through the group or one-on-one
- Learn how to manage effectively a range of behaviours