Make your presentations more powerful by learning how to structure your ideas clearly, be aware of your audience and their needs, and use visuals that impact to enhance your presentations.
Delegates are taught the skills required for creating influential and powerful presentations, including exploration into engaging and retaining your audience and how to build the bridge between your content and them. Different presentation structures help you inform and influence different audiences so you can pick the most effective one for your presentation needs. Further, consideration is given to creating the right visual aids and materials to compliment the right structure for your specific audience to increase content retention. This is one of a number of related courses which deal with the steps involved in preparing and delivering influential and powerful presentations for maximum impact.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
- How to connect with your audience
- Have a clear structure
- How to deliver the message
- How to use excellent visuals
- How to develope words and visual that are relevant
- Identify and focus on the key factors of a successful presentation
- Appreciate the impact of a clear and effective presentation structure
- Connect with your audience’s needs to deliver your message with impact
- Understand the power of visual aids to create a shared understanding with your audience
- Identify key steps to making a memorable and powerful presentation