An interactive and engaging online course on lone working for employees.
This course covers
- Know what the definition of lone working is
- The types of job roles that may include working alone
- Understand Employee responsibilities when working away from colleagues
- Be able to complete risk assessment for employees who are lone workers
Lone Working for Managers
How it works
Do your employees need to work alone as part of their roles? Lone Workers face different risks due to the nature of their job; if they become ill or have an accident there is often nobody there to help them.
This course describes the different sorts of lone worker and the risks they might face; it reviews the legislation and legal responsibilities, explains how to assess risks and the kinds of safety measures that can be put in place to keep lone workers safe.
* This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training