- General staff, Managers and overseas workers.
- Up to 85 minutes
Preventing Bribery in Business (ABC)
Online Anti-Bribery and corruption training packed with unique features and up-to-date legislative guidance. With the completion of this training anti bribery strategies are clear and practical, reducing business and individual bribery risk.
UK Version: The UK Bribery Act 2010 is one of the toughest pieces of anti-bribery legislation in the world. A range of domestic and international scenarios and simulations are included in the anti-bribery training course which illustrates the key points of the Act, explore potential pitfalls and educate on best practice.
International Version: Developed in conjunction with Amnesty International, this course follows internationally accepted principles in ABC prevention..
Forming part of our wide range of business compliance courses, this CPD certified (UK version) online anti-bribery training course enables delegates to gain a full understanding required to recognise and prevent bribery from happening within the workplace. Each module takes delegates through the impact and extent of bribery and the Act’s four bribery offences and penalties. Learners will be able to spot the signs of bribery, improper performance and be able to describe how bribery is carried out as well as how to recognise and resist facilitation payments and bribing a foreign official.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is also now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
With the completion of this training anti bribery strategies are clear and practical, reducing business and individual bribery risk in a cost-effective, mobile ready package with quick and easy setup.
- Describe the impact and extent of bribery
- Spot the signs of bribery, improper performance and describe how bribery is carried out
- Describe the difference between hospitality and bribery
- Explain how to recognise and resist facilitation payments and bribing a foreign official
- List the six principles on which the Act is based (UK version) and explain what failing to prevent bribery means
- State the Act’s four bribery offences and penalties (UK version)