This CPD accredited online Money Laundering training course is packed with unique features designed to mitigate business risk
On 26 June 2017 changes were made to UK anti-money laundering measures to help prevent money laundering as well as terrorist and organised crime financing. If your business is covered by anti-money laundering laws, money laundering training is a must to help ensure faster compliance by making yourself and your employees aware of the most vital aspects of:
- the Proceeds of Crime Act, Terrorism Act and Money Laundering Regulations
- the risks of money laundering in business
- the ‘know your customer’ paradigm and the different levels of due diligence
- how to identify and report suspicious activity
As part of our range of business compliance courses, this fresh, dynamic and engaging online money laundering training course uses a range of case study scenarios, our online Preventing Money Laundering course equips delegates with the understanding and tools needed to ‘Know your Customer’ and comply with the most up-to-date regulations.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now also built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped for faster compliance
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Comply Faster: cost-effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
- Describe the offences under the Proceeds of Crime Act, Terrorism Act and Money
- Laundering Regulations
- Recognise the risks of money laundering in business
- Explain ‘know your customer’ and describe different levels of due diligence
- Recognise when enhanced due diligence is necessary
- List criteria that would indicate suspicious activity
- Report suspicious activity