Preventing Money Laundering
This CPD accredited online Money Laundering training course is packed with unique features designed to mitigate business risk
On 26 June 2017 changes were made to UK anti-money laundering measures to help prevent money laundering as well as terrorist and organised crime financing. If your business is covered by anti-money laundering laws, money laundering training is a must to help ensure faster compliance by making yourself and your employees aware of the most vital aspects of:
- the Proceeds of Crime Act, Terrorism Act and Money Laundering Regulations
- the risks of money laundering in business
- the ‘know your customer’ paradigm and the different levels of due diligence
- how to identify and report suspicious activity
As part of our range of business compliance courses, this fresh, dynamic and engaging online money laundering training course uses a range of case study scenarios, our online Preventing Money Laundering course equips delegates with the understanding and tools needed to ‘Know your Customer’ and comply with the most up-to-date regulations.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now also built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped for faster compliance
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Comply Faster: cost-effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
|Target audience||All employees in money/property handling roles|
- Describe the offences under the Proceeds of Crime Act, Terrorism Act and Money
- Laundering Regulations
- Recognise the risks of money laundering in business
- Explain ‘know your customer’ and describe different levels of due diligence
- Recognise when enhanced due diligence is necessary
- List criteria that would indicate suspicious activity
- Report suspicious activity
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills