An interactive and engaging online course on equality and diversity for employees.
This course covers
- the difference between equality, diversity and inclusion
- offences such as indirect and direct discrimination, victimisation and harassment
- avoiding behaviours that constitute unfair treatment and follow best practice approaches in areas such as recruitment
- the consequences of not complying with the regulations
- what to do when facing or witnessing unfair treatment at work
- identifying behaviours, language and attitudes that promote equal and inclusive working relationships
- the benefits of diversity, equality and inclusion in the workplace
How it works
Promoting a fair and diverse workforce will help you reduce business risk and support a positive working environment. Equality and diversity training focuses on treating people fairly and appropriately – not just the same. Using scenarios and ‘what next?’ questions to help learners understand how they can positively affect culture, communication and inclusion.
It is available in 3 versions: UK, UK Public Sector and US.
Organisations are legally required to ensure that discrimination is eliminated and that everyone is treated fairly.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training