Essentials of Equality and Diversity
Reduce business risk and support a positive working environment.
This multilingual equality and diversity training course provides clear explanations of the legislations and key terms, and its impact on business, and also uses scenarios and ‘what next?’ questions to help learners understand how they can positively affect culture, communication and inclusion.
UK companies are legally required to comply with procedures to ensure that discrimination is eliminated and expectations of equality are met. Equality and diversity training helps meet this requirement and ensures that an inclusive and fair working environment exists and that no form of perceived difference is an obstacle in career potential and progression. Having a diverse workforce also means that organisations could offer a wider range of ideas, skills and resources to the business, giving it a competitive edge and improving team productivity, morale and motivation.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is also now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
|Target audience||All employees|
- Differentiate between equality, diversity and inclusion
- Recognise offences such as indirect and direct discrimination, victimisation and harassment
- Avoid behaviours that constitute unfair treatment and follow best practice approaches in areas such as recruitment
- List the consequences of not complying with the regulations
- Describe what to do when facing or witnessing unfair treatment at work
- Identify behaviours, language and attitudes that promote equal and inclusive working relationships
- Appreciate the benefits of diversity, equality and inclusion in the work place
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills