Data Protection Act and GDPR Training
Data Protection training for charities, businesses and public organisations. Data Protection online training updated to include preparations necessary for the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
This CPD accredited Data Protection Act training course is organised in small digestible chunks, with real-world scenarios and stimulating ‘what would you do’ questions. Interactive eLearning makes it easier for learners to understand the 8 principles of the DPA in action. Testing on the Data Protection Act and getting a Data Protection online training certificate ensures employees are confident that they and colleagues won’t breach the Act. The new requirements of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) are introduced so learners are ready for its introduction in May 2018.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now also built-in to this Data Protection training course, allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped for faster compliance
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Comply Faster: cost-effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
Online data protection Act training for charities, businesses and public organisations helps ensure confidentiality and data privacy.
|Target audience||All staff/Anyone who works with personal data|
|Duration||20 minutes awareness module for all staff and 40 minute comprehensive module for those working with data.|
- Define the Data Protection Act and GDPR’s key terms such as sensitive and personal data as well as data subject, data controller, etc.
- Understand the Act’s purpose
- Decide what personal and/or sensitive data they handle
- List the 8 principles of the DPA in short form: e.g.: specified and lawful purposes
- Link the principles to corporate guidelines and best practice
- Apply the principles to their work or know when to ask for clarification
- Understand the consequences of non-compliance
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills