Leader as Coach
Coaching has been proven to be one of the most effective and successful ways of growing an efficient and performance driven team. This online training course is aimed at showing leaders how they can grow their team through effective coaching skills.
|Target audience||Team Leaders & Managers|
- Learn how to create conditions for a successful coaching
- Learn some key planning skills for effective coaching
- Identify different styles of coaching
- Lean how to use the Hamburger planning model to plan your coaching session
- Incorporate coaching into leadership style and approach
- Understand what benefits coaching will bring personally, to the organisation and the learner
- Work to break down barriers to coaching
- Identify when coaching will be most appropriate
- Describe what success looks like in a coaching project
- Identify and adopt different coaching approaches, depending on the person being coached
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills