Leader as Coach Online Course Overview
Coaching has been proven to be one of the most effective and successful ways of growing an efficient and performance driven team. This online training course is aimed at showing leaders how they can grow their team through effective coaching skills.
Stepping into a leadership role for the first time can be daunting. Our courses equip new leaders and managers with the knowledge and understanding to form and build high performing teams. Learn how to handle emotional or negative responses to your evaluation positively.
This course forms part of our popular Coaching Pathway, a series of courses progressively develops all the skills learners need to become effective workplace coaches.
Based on thought provoking and challenging video scenarios across a range of work environments and centred around the popular GROW coaching module, these courses engage learners and build skills and confidence in the topic. A powerful array of takeaway reference materials and planning tools helps learners put the skills into practice.
Providing your employees with the Coaching Pathway is a great way to encourage a culture where managers and experienced staff members motivate and inspire those less skilled or newer in their roles.
Leader as Coach eLearning Outcomes
- Learn how to create conditions for a successful coaching
- Learn some key planning skills for effective coaching
- Identify different styles of coaching
- Lean how to use the Hamburger planning model to plan your coaching session
- Incorporate coaching into leadership style and approach
- Understand what benefits coaching will bring personally, to the organisation and the learner
- Work to break down barriers to coaching
- Identify when coaching will be most appropriate
- Describe what success looks like in a coaching project
- Identify and adopt different coaching approaches, depending on the person being coached