Coaching has been proven to be one of the most effective and successful ways of growing an efficient and performance driven team. This online training course is aimed at showing leaders how they can grow their team through effective coaching skills.
Stepping into a leadership role for the first time can be daunting. Our courses equip new leaders and managers with the knowledge and understanding to form and build high performing teams. Learn how to handle emotional or negative responses to your evaluation positively.
This online course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and helps delegates develop the influencing skills that can open doors to increased sales and successful interactions with influential groups of people. Learn how to get your opinions heard and your ideas to relevant stakeholders in ways that not coercive, threatening or manipulative. Training is delivered on the premise that delegates must view influencing as a process, not an action, and that they must be others-focused not self-focused. By the end of the course, learners are able to generate SMART influencing goals with win/win outcomes as well as being able to identify and select from different approaches to getting your ideas across according to the circumstances and the others involved.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
- Learn how to create conditions for a successful coaching
- Learn some key planning skills for effective coaching
- Identify different styles of coaching
- Lean how to use the Hamburger planning model to plan your coaching session
- Incorporate coaching into leadership style and approach
- Understand what benefits coaching will bring personally, to the organisation and the learner
- Work to break down barriers to coaching
- Identify when coaching will be most appropriate
- Describe what success looks like in a coaching project
- Identify and adopt different coaching approaches, depending on the person being coached