Reducing the risk of cyber accidents with your information assets:
Information is a business asset like any other. It has a value and must be protected. This course covers the essential working practices and guidelines to help you work with information safely and confidently. Do you know the laws that govern how you use information? Do you know how to set a secure password? Do you know what keeping information secure really means? Using a range of typical scenarios and challenging interactions, this course is packed with practical tips and checklists to protect the organisation’s information assets and help learners work with information safely and confidently.
As part of our range of compliance courses, this fresh, dynamic and engaging online money laundering training course uses a range of case study scenarios, our online Preventing Money Laundering course equips delegates with the understanding and tools needed to ‘Know your Customer’ and comply with the most up-to-date regulations.
- Define information security, confidentiality and integrity
- Describe the main pieces of legislation that affects information security at work
- Control access to information with strong passwords
- Use best practice to manage information securely
- Use the internet responsibly at work
- Use email effectively
- Be alert for viruses and other malware
- Work on mobile devices securely