- Learn how to get your opinions heard and your ideas relevant to stakeholders
- Learn how to plan realistic win/win outcomes
- Learn how to adapt influencing tactics that is appropriate
- Recognise influencing as an adult, respectful alternative to both command and manipulation
- View influencing as a process, not an action
- Recognise that you must be others-focused not self-focused
- Generate SMART influencing goals with win/win outcomes
- Be able to identify champions, blockers and your floating voters
- Use 4 different approaches to getting your ideas across according to the circumstances
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable Time
Our customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Our audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learners
Our 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills