A fast and effective way to meet your health and safety responsibilities
Interactive and dynamic, this Safety Faster course uses video to show good hand washing technique and dynamic animation to show how infection spreads. Identification activities helps learners to translate the material to their own situation.
- Ebook takeaway
- Cheat-resistant testing
- Ready-to-use or customisable
- Non-audio version and multi-language built in
Comply Faster: cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
|Target audience||Anyone who has responsibility for minimising the risk of infection at work|
- List the common forms of infection
- Identify who is most at risk from infection
- Explain the impact of going to work when contagious
- Describe employer and employee responsibilities to control infection
- Explain how Chain of Infection
- Identify how infection might spread in their environment
- Recall key terms in the chain of infection such as infectious agents and reservoir
- Describe how to break the chain at each of its stages
- Wash and sanitise their hands correctly
- Identify types of PPE that help stop the spread of infection
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills