Improve your team’s dynamics by developing your own communication skills, team collaboration, and managing individual’s behaviours within a team setting. Use the eBook to create your team improvement and development plan.
In this eLearning course, you will explore how group dynamics can affect individual performance and learn how to help your team members contribute and participate. See how to improve your team’s ability to collaborate by improving internal relationships and finding value in the different roles team members adopt.
This online course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and helps delegates develop the influencing skills that can open doors to increased sales and successful interactions with influential groups of people. Learn how to get your opinions heard and your ideas to relevant stakeholders in ways that not coercive, threatening or manipulative. Training is delivered on the premise that delegates must view influencing as a process, not an action, and that they must be others-focused not self-focused. By the end of the course, learners are able to generate SMART influencing goals with win/win outcomes as well as being able to identify and select from different approaches to getting your ideas across according to the circumstances and the others involved.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
- See how you can help every member of your team to make their best contribution regardless of their seniority or cultural preferences
- Learn to improve your team’s ability to collaborate by improving internal relationships
- Recognise and find value in the different roles of your team members
- Recognise an individual’s reaction to group culture and dynamics
- Use questioning skills and empathy to help all members of the team to contribute fully
- Use the team’s culture to identify how to improve team performance
- Identify the level of cohesion and collaboration within the group
- Identify different team roles and plan how to use them positively to improve team performance and cohesion.