- All employees who must work at height
- 19 minutes
- RoSPA, CPD
Working at Heights
RoSPA approved Working at Heights eLearning course, a fast and effective way to help meet your health and safety responsibilities
Employers and those in control of any work at height activity must make sure work is properly planned, supervised and carried out by competent people. This includes using the right type of equipment for working at height. Low-risk, relatively straightforward tasks will require less effort when it comes to planning.
Employers and those in control must first assess the risks.
Employees have general legal duties to take reasonable care of themselves and others who may be affected by their actions, and to co-operate with their employer to enable their health and safety duties and requirements to be complied with.
Using interactions to help learners understand and recognise the hazards of working at heights, this Safety Faster awareness course also has a complete section on using ladders and step ladders safely.
- Speed-Learning function equipped for faster compliance
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Includes automated translation into all other languages
- Cheat-resistant testing
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now also built-in to this RoSPA approved Working at Heights course, allowing learners to accelerate the audio and facilitating a more engaging learning experience. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables.
This awareness course has been designed to provide learners the knowledge they need to be safer in the workplace and is a perfect complement to your organisations practical training.
- Use the ‘avoid, prevent, minimise’ to reduce the risks of working at height
- Explain know what working at height means
- Keep working at height to a minimum
- Describe how different safe guards can prevent and minimise falls
- Set up a ladder and step ladder safely
- Plan how to work up a ladder taking into account individual capabilities, the load, the
- Environment and other factors such as the weather
- Spot the risks of a working at height