Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
A fast and effective way to meet your health and safety responsibilities to safeguard those in high-risk environments and those required to use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Identify the right PPE for your workplace and ensure it maintains the protection required for staff safety.
Dynamic and interactive, this PPE training course clearly lays out the reasons for wearing Personal Protective Equipment, the different kinds available and the hazards different pieces of PPE protects staff from.
Suitable for employees and employers, this PPE training helps to ensure that safeguarding and Health and Safety compliance is firmly in place for staff working in high-risk environments, keeping them safe from hazards. The course content ensures delegates are equipped with the knowledge and the skills to ensure the right PPE is used and maintained appropriately, including familiarisation with Health and Safety legislation and the different types of PPE that protect employees so you can choose the right product for your workplace.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped for faster compliance
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Comply Faster: cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
|Target audience||Anyone who has to use PPE to work safely|
- explain why PPE is necessary
- explain the hazards that different pieces of PPE protects them from
- identify PPE required from standard signage
- identify appropriate PPE for a job
- describe their responsibilities
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills