Health and Safety in the Office, a fast and effective way to fulfill your office health and safety responsibilities
If you are responsible for Health and Safety in your office this fast paced, high impact and engaging course will raises your awareness of possible hazards in the office environment, what to do to minimise risk and how to keep well at work. It includes helpful tools to help learners assess their own office health and safety risks, including stress.
This online course forms part of our Health and Safety series and helps delegates with Health and Safety responsibility ensure that the training they receive is effective and delivered in a no nonsense way. Our engaging RoSPA approved* online courses cost-effectively deliver the Health and Safety Awareness Training all your employees require to stay safe. We offer award winning design, quick and easy set-up and great value. Our friendly, expert team will be happy to help.
This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
- Spot common hazards associated with office work
- Conduct a rapid risk assessment for a low risk environment
- Describe both employer and employee responsibilities for health and safety
- List the kind of health issues that can result from working in an office
- Explain how to keep themselves healthy mentally and physically at work