- Anyone who works in an office
- 22 minutes + optional ebook
- RoSPA, CPD
Health and Safety: In the Office
Health and Safety in the Office, a fast and effective way to fulfill your office health and safety responsibilities
If you are responsible for Health and Safety in your office this fast paced, high impact and engaging course will raises your awareness of possible hazards in the office environment, what to do to minimise risk and how to keep well at work. It includes helpful tools to help learners assess their own office health and safety risks, including stress.
This online course forms part of our Health and Safety series and helps delegates with Health and Safety responsibility ensure that the training they receive is effective and delivered in a no nonsense way. Our engaging RoSPA approved* online courses cost-effectively deliver the Health and Safety Awareness Training all your employees require to stay safe. We offer award winning design, quick and easy set-up and great value. Our friendly, expert team will be happy to help.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
- Spot common hazards associated with office work
- Conduct a rapid risk assessment for a low risk environment
- Describe both employer and employee responsibilities for health and safety
- List the kind of health issues that can result from working in an office
- Explain how to keep themselves healthy mentally and physically at work