An interactive and engaging online course on health and safety in the office for employees.
This course covers
- common hazards associated with office work
- rapid risk assessments for low risk environments
- employer and employee responsibilities for health and safety
- the kind of health issues that can result from working in an office
- how to remain mentally and physically healthy at work
Keeping Safe During COVID-19
How it works
RoSPA training approved* online courses cost-effectively deliver the awareness training all your employees require to stay safe. We offer award winning design, quick and easy set-up and great value. Our friendly, expert team will be happy to help.
We all need to feel safe in the workplace and it is an employer’s job to ensure that the health and safety of all employees is protected. This may include checking on trip hazards, potentially harmful substances or working at height.
This course forms part of our Health and Safety eLearning series and helps delegates with Health and Safety responsibility. Our engaging, interactive online courses ensure that the training they receive is effective and delivered in a “no nonsense” way.
* This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training