An interactive and engaging online course on first aid for employees.
This course covers
- what they can and can’t do in event of an accident
- how to contact their first aider
- where their first aid kit/room is
- how reporting incidents helps health and safety
- what needs to be reported
- how to report incidents in their workplace
How it works
First aid and CPR training has practical benefits both at work and at home.
This online training ensures that all employees become more safety aware, which helps reduce the number of accidents. First aid training saves lives, particularly in situations where there are serious injuries and it is critical that immediate action is taken. A first aid appointed person needs to have special training but this course gives a general overview suitable for all employees.
This interactive eLearning course covers what learners need to know about responding to an accident if they are not trained first aiders. It also covers the RIDDOR reporting and recording responsibilities and what items should be included in a first aid kit.
* This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training