First Aid Course Overview
RoSPA approved First Aid training course, a fast and effective way to meet your health and safety responsibilities.
First aid and CPR training has practical benefits both at work and at home. First Aid training ensures that all employees become more safety aware, which helps reduce the number of accidents. First aid training saves lives, particularly in situations where there are serious injuries and it is critical that immediate action is taken
This highly interactive First Aid eLearning course covers what learners need to know if they are not trained first aiders about responding to an accident. It also covers the RIDDOR reporting and recording responsibilities.
This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
First Aid eLearning Outcomes
- Understand what they can and can’t do in event of an accident
- Know how to contact their first aider
- Know where their first aid box/room is
- Understand how reporting incidents helps health and safety
- Understand what needs to be reported
- Find out how to report incidents in their workplace