- All employees
- 14 minutes
RoSPA approved First Aid training course, a fast and effective way to meet your health and safety responsibilities
First aid and CPR training has practical benefits both at work and at home. First Aid training ensures that all employees become more safety aware, which helps reduce the number of accidents. First aid training saves lives, particularly in situations where there are serious injuries and it is critical that immediate action is taken
This highly interactive First Aid eLearning course covers what learners need to know if they are not trained first aiders about responding to an accident. It also covers the RIDDOR reporting and recording responsibilities.
- Speed-Learning function equipped for faster compliance
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Includes automated translation into all other languages
- Cheat-resistant testing
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now also built-in to this RoSPA approved First Aid training course, allowing learners to accelerate the audio and facilitating a more engaging learning experience. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables.
- Understand what they can and can’t do in event of an accident
- Know how to contact their first aider
- Know where their first aid box/room is
- Understand how reporting incidents helps health and safety
- Understand what needs to be reported
- Find out how to report incidents in their workplace