Fire safety training to fulfil your fire risk assessment strategy. Unlike other fire safety courses, this includes a free fire risk assessment template for offices and industrial premises!
Everyone in the organisation needs to know what to do if they see a fire, or if they need to evacuate the building in response to a fire alarm. This highly interactive fire safety course starts with the fire triangle and moves through the hazards of fire, how to prevent it, what to do when you hear a fire alarm, and what to do if you’re first on the scene.
The FREE eBook includes a fire risk assessment template allowing delegates to assess the fire risks in their environment and to make a note of the evacuation procedures and fire exits. Fast-paced, highly interactive and engaging, this fire safety training course alerts learners to fire hazards and prevention, evacuation signs and procedures, what to do when a fire alarm sounds and how to react when first on the scene of a fire.
This online course forms part of our Health and Safety series and helps delegates with Health and Safety responsibility ensure that the training they receive is effective and delivered in a no nonsense way.
This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
- Describe their responsibilities for fire safety
- Identify typical fire hazards and know how to prevent or minimise the risks of fire
- Recognise fire signs accurately
- Locate their local fire exits and assembly points and follow evacuation procedures
- List the types of fire extinguisher, what fires they are best for and when they mustn’t be used
- Respond appropriately if they discover a fire
- Identify people who may need help to evacuate in event of a fire