Driving Safely Course Overview
A fast and effective way to reduce driving risks to the organisation.
Driving safely at work is important for both employees and employers. Employees are at risk of injury which impacts productivity as well as financial implications to both workers and organisations. Employers can suffer loss due to worker’s compensation, vehicle repairs, property liability, and other costs. Staying safe on the road and at work is vital for all concerned.
With video and challenging interactions, Driving Safely at Work helps learners to avoid accidents and protect organisations from liabilities associated with their employees that are on the road.
This online course forms part of our Health and Safety series and helps delegates with Health and Safety responsibility ensure that the training they receive is effective and delivered in a no nonsense way. Our engaging RoSPA approved* online courses cost-effectively deliver the Health and Safety Awareness Training all your employees require to stay safe. We offer award winning design, quick and easy set-up and great value. Our friendly, expert team will be happy to help.
Driving Safely eLearning Outcomes
- Recognise the particular hazards of different adverse driving conditions
- Identify how to reduce the risk of an accident in adverse conditions
- Avoid driving when fatigued
- Avoid distractions and stay more focused while driving
- Employ techniques to avoid speeding
- Make sure they don’t drive under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Follow the correct procedure if they do have an accident
- Assemble a useful in car safety kit: particularly for winter and foreign driving
- Handle breakdowns on trunk roads and motorways safely.
- Consider personal risks when parking and driving.