An interactive and engaging online course on driving at work for employees.
This course covers
- recognising the particular hazards of different adverse driving conditions
- identifying how to reduce the risk of an accident in adverse conditions
- avoiding driving when fatigued
- avoid distractions and stay more focused while driving
- employing techniques to avoid speeding
- making sure they don’t drive under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- the correct procedure if they do have an accident
- how to assemble a useful in car safety kit: particularly for winter and foreign driving
- breakdowns on trunk roads and motorways safely
- personal risks when parking and driving
How it works
This online driver awareness course is a fast and effective way to reduce driving risks and protect your employees while driving for business. With video and challenging interactions, Driving Safely at Work helps learners avoid accidents and also protect organisations from liabilities associated with their employees while driving.
Driving safely at work is important for both employees and employers. Employees are at risk of injury which impacts productivity as well as financial implications to both workers and organisations. Employers can suffer loss due to worker’s compensation claims, vehicle repairs, property liability, and other costs. Staying safe on the road and at work is vital for all concerned.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training