- Any employees who may come into contact with any hazardous substances.
- 20 minutes
Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) eLearning course, a fast and effective way to meet your health and safety responsibilities
This dynamic RoSPA approved COSHH course is suitable for anyone who’s likely to come into contact with hazardous substances, including flammable or explosive substances. It reviews the COSHH Regulations and how they protect people at work.
You will explore how people can be exposed to hazardous substances and what you need to do to comply with COSHH regulations. The different categories of hazardous substances, their impact, their warning symbols and appropriate control measures are brought to life with quizzes, questions and an exploration of different workplaces.
Dynamic and interactive, this Safety Faster course starts with the regulations, defines the various types of hazardous substances, what they can do and how to minimise risks and then brings it all together in the workplace.
- Speed-Learning function equipped for faster compliance
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Includes automated translation into all other languages
- Cheat-resistant testing
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now also built-in to this RoSPA approved COSHH course, allowing learners to accelerate the audio and facilitating a more engaging learning experience. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables.
- Understand the COSHH regulations
- Be able to describe employer and employee responsibilities
- Know how they can be exposed to hazardous substances
- Explain the risks of toxic, corrosive, and flammable substances
- Describe the general precautions necessary for each type of substance
- Know how to assess the risks of a hazardous substance
- Understand what information is held in safety data sheets
- Be able to interpret existing and international COSHH signs
- Identify which COSHH substances are in their workplace
- Understand the importance of washing hands and best practice
- Understand the importance of using the right containers
- Be able to identify COSHH specific risks in various workplace scenarios