Stress at Work
A fast and effective way to combat stress at work
Packed with self-assessment exercises, this Safety Faster course helps learners analyse their stress and its causes. A series of scenarios offers practical actions and skill development to help take charge of stress.
- Ebook takeaway
- Cheat-resistant testing
- Ready-to-use or customisable
- Non-audio version and multi-language built in
Comply Faster: cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
|Target audience||All employees|
- Describe the stress cycle and how to break it
- Audit their own signs of stress
- Identify the general causes of their stress
- Identify the root causes of their stress
- Develop a strategy to overcome stress
- Identify what skills they need to improve
- Make better choices about their lifestyle
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills