A RoSPA approved fast and effective eLearning course on managing stress at work
Learn about the impact of workplace stress and techniques for managing it. This practical RoSPA approved course on managing stress at work will help employees and managers to reduce workplace stress and ensure the skills necessary to combat it should it occur. Packed with self-assessment exercises, this Health and Safety course helps learners analyse their own stress and its causes and effects. A series of scenarios offers practical actions and skill development to help take charge of stress. Stress relief in the workplace can result in increase performance from affected staff and overall improved well-being.
This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
- Describe the stress cycle and how to break it
- Audit their own signs of stress
- Identify the general causes of their stress
- Identify the root causes of their stress
- Develop a strategy to overcome stress
- Identify what skills they need to improve
- Make better choices about their lifestyle