Handling questions effectively is an excellent opportunity to ensure your presentation meets your audience’s needs. Learn how to encourage questions and explore how to prepare so you can respond effectively and with confidence.
Presentations today are usually followed up with a question and answer session, or questions are encouraged throughout the event. To some, this is the most exciting part of the presentation but to others, it is the worst. In fact, many confident presenters say that they purposely avoid the question and answers part of a presentation altogether or they seek ways to avoid the ‘difficult’ questions. But dealing with questions in a presentation is a skill which anyone can master and can be the distinguishing factor for a presenter. Understanding that if people ask you questions, even hostile ones, it’s not to trip you up but because they genuinely want the answer. This online Handling Questions effectively course helps equip delegates with the skills necessary to ensure question and answer sessions meet those audience needs and deliver an effective bridge between their needs and your content.
Our Speed-Learning function is now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
|Target audience||All Employees|
- Encourage your audience to ask questions
- How to prepare for questions
- How to answer questions effectively
- Use questions as an opportunity to tailor your presentation to audience needs
- Prepare for questions and indicate that you are open to questioning
- Plan when to answer questions
- Value every question
- Check your understanding of the question, think before you speak, and answer as clearly as possible
- Be sincere, admit if you do not have the answer
- Language Toolbar - Easily change to any language
- Customisable to follow your brand's identity
- NEW - Edit courses yourself using our editor
- Intuitive navigation and bookmarking
- Accessible close captioned
- Cheat resistant testing
- Engaging, pacey and effective
Watch this video to see how we create engagement with interactivity, humour, and storytelling.
Saving Valuable TimeOur customers are efficient modern organisations who want eLearning to be delivered as fast as possible with full comprehension by learners obtained and recorded. They know that saving even a small amount of time per module can result in major cost savings and that learner engagement is key to effective learning.
Accelerating eLearningOur audience are adult learners with busy lives and a job to do. They don’t want to waste time and we know they will only sustain maximum attention for a limited period. Our pacey interesting and interactive modules engage and challenge learners, providing better retention and understanding, saving people time. We don’t waffle. We do apply the ‘so what?’ test to ensure that everything said or written supports the course outcomes and we use plain English. Our courses use accelerated learning techniques to provide rapid comprehension. This includes allowing learners to experiment with a situation and see the results; using synchronised audio, text, graphics, animation, photographs and games to engage both left and right brain in the process. The learner is presented with a wide variety of interaction types and can use the eBooks for checklists and on the spot access.
Making a lasting impact on learnersOur 4 step process promotes learning, confidence and use of skills in the workplace.
- Step 1 – Establish relevance and benefit to the learner
- Step 2 – Engage the learner throughout the course
- Step 3 – Ensure learning has occurred and provide a certificate of accomplishment
- Step 4 – Provide support materials at point of need to aid memory and application of skills