Learn how teams develop in a predictable way and how you can use this to help your team achieve high performance.
Teams develop in a predictable way and, as a team leader, you can use this team evolution to help your team achieve high performance. For each stage of growth you’ll see how team members feel and behave, the necessary business the team needs to complete, the possible problems and the positive actions you, as team leader, can take and the skills you’ll need.
This online course forms part of our Leadership & Management series and helps delegates develop the influencing skills that can open doors to increased sales and successful interactions with influential groups of people. Learn how to get your opinions heard and your ideas to relevant stakeholders in ways that not coercive, threatening or manipulative. Training is delivered on the premise that delegates must view influencing as a process, not an action, and that they must be others-focused not self-focused. By the end of the course, learners are able to generate SMART influencing goals with win/win outcomes as well as being able to identify and select from different approaches to getting your ideas across according to the circumstances and the others involved.
Our unique Speed-Learning function is now built-in allowing learners to accelerate the audio without increasing the pitch, facilitating a more engaging learning experience which better matches conversational and reading speeds of learners. Speed-learning enabled, multi-lingual 24/7 accessibility makes it possible for employees to learn at their own pace and in bite-sized chunks ensuring training that best suits their own timetables with no constraint on productivity and resources.
- Speed-Learning function equipped
- Ready-to-use or fully customisable using our self-editor function
- Multi-Language support
- Cheat-resistant testing
Cost effective, mobile ready training, quick and easy setup, great value and service.
- Understand that teams grow in a predictable way.
- Understand how to develop your team.
- Use the Tuckman model as a framework for analysing the team’s stage of growth and predicting needs.
- Understand the iterative and non-linear nature of team growth.
- Identify the characteristics and behaviours at each stage of growth.
- Anticipate the problems associated with each stage.
- Facilitate movement from one stage to the next.