An interactive and engaging online course on growing your team to high performance.
This course covers
- teams that grow in a predictable way
- how to develop your team
- using the Tuckman model as a framework for analysing the team’s stage of growth and predicting needs
- the iterative and non-linear nature of team growth
- identifying the characteristics and behaviours at each stage of growth
- how to anticipate the problems associated with each stage
- facilitating movement from one stage to the next
How it works
Learn how teams develop in a predictable way and how you can use this to help your team achieve high performance.
Teams develop in a predictable way and, as a team leader, you can use this team evolution to help your team achieve high performance. For each stage of growth you’ll see how team members feel and behave, the necessary business the team needs to complete, the possible problems and the positive actions you, as team leader, can take and the skills you’ll need.
The benefits of choosing Engage in Learning
- engaging and interactive online training
- personalise courses with our easy-to-use in-course editor
- variable playback speed
- choice of 100 languages
- downloadable eBooks designed to boost knowledge retention and support implementation at work
- learn using desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet
- accredited, five-star-rated courses
- LMS or cloud-based training